Discover the essence of chocolate thanks to this experience, in which you will know its amazing pleasure in a tasting and everything that involves it. You will taste 6 different types of chocolate served with a glass of cava.
We will talk about cocoa tree and chocolate, its origin and its history, from antiquity to the present day. Through the tasting of 6 different kinds of chocolate, you will really discover the pleasure of this sweet that everybody likes.
During this experience, you will learn to taste the chocolate and to stimulate your palate in order to be able to identify every essence that this special sweet can offer you. You will learn to identify the different smells of chocolate and we will test your knowledge with a game in which you must guess the flavour wearing a mask.
You will not only know better the world of chocolate as a sweet but also you will understand its importance in many areas of life by knowing actually all the ingredients. Chocolate is not always a pleasure; it can be also considered as an art.
- A talk about cocoa tree.
- A tasting of 6 different types of non-commercial chocolate.
- Cava (2 glasses per person).
- Game with mask to differentiate the different flavours.
- Belgian chocolate fountain with fruits and sponge cakes.
Departure pointNear Serrano street. The exact location is specified in the confirmation email of the purchase
Departure timeThe hours depends on the day of the experience
End time1,5 hours from the start
CompulsoryIt is necessary to take the ticket printed or on the mobile phone
Included24h customer service
- Languages: Spanish, English.
- Accessibility: Yes.
- Reservation policy: Book 24 hours before the activity starts.
- Cancellations: Free cancellation up to 96 hours before the activity starts. If you cancel under this time, you will not be refunded. To cancel, modify or ask any question about your reservation, click in this link