Full day in Toledo from Madrid
In this experience you could enjoy a whole day in “The Three-Cultures City” from Madrid. You would have a guided tour and free time to walk around the city!
Toledo is undoubtedly one of the favourite trips for visitors to Madrid and that is why “The Three-Cultures City” is able to take you to medieval times.
Toledo is one of the oldest cities in Europe and the whole city is actually an authentic museum.
This service includes a one-hour guided walking tour to not miss the wonders of Toledo as well as the legends and curiosities which are hidden around the city.
Then, you could discover and walk around the city by yourself, because it is said that the most beautiful part of Toledo is to get loose around its narrow and beautiful streets.
- Round trip to Toledo by bus from Madrid
- One-hour guided walking tour in Toledo
- Panoramic visit in the viewpoint of El Valle in Toledo
- Food, drinks and other services NOT specified above
- Tickets for monuments
Departure pointNear the bullring Las Ventas or the Neptuno Font. The exact location is specified in the confirmation email of the purchase
Departure timeThe activity starts at 9:00 am from Neptuno Font and at 09:30 am from Las Ventas
End time9 hours from the start
CompulsoryIt is necessary to take the ticket printed or on the mobile phone
IncludedTransport24h customer service
- Languages: Spanish, English.
- Accessibility: Yes.
- Reservation policy: Activity without minimum booking time, you could book whenever you want.
- Cancellations: Free cancellation up to 96 hours before the activity starts. If you cancel under this time, you will not be refunded. To cancel, modify or ask any question about your reservation, click in this link