Inyoit Card Madrid
With the Inyoit Card Madrid, you could enjoy of the Spanish capital in the best way. Panoramic bus, tapas tasting, guided tour in Madrid and 5% discount in every Inyoit experience. Are you going to miss it?
Enjoy your trip in Madrid with this card which make you know the city from every point of view. The Inyoit Card Madrid has the best experiential offer of the capital.
What does include the Inyoit Card Madrid?
– Panoramic Bus tour in Madrid
– Guided tour in Madrid
– Typical tapas tasting of Madrid
– 5% discount in every Inyoit experiences
The Panoramic Bus. With this experience you could visit the Spanish capital from the top of a double-decker bus a and always at your pace, with the hop on hop off Madrid, you could get on and get off during the whole day all the times you want with the same ticket. In addition, thanks to the audio system by headphones which is available in 14 different languages, you will not miss any information about the monuments that you will see during the tour.
– Languages available are: Castilian Spanish, Catalan, Galician, Basque, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Chinese, Arabian and Japanese.
Route nº 1 (blue colour):
Museo del Prado, Puerta de Alcalá, Barrio de Salamanca, Plaza de Colón, Plaza de Cibeles, Gran Vía, Plaza de España, Templo de Debod, Royal Theatre, Royal Palace, Puerta de Toledo, San Francisco El Grande, Catedral Almudena, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol, Círculo Bellas Artes, Museo Thyssen, Museo Reina Sofía, Jardín Botánico (Botanical Garden) y Museo del Prado.
Route nº 2 (green colour):
Plaza Neptuno, Plaza de Cibeles, Plaza de Colón, Museo Esculturas, Museo de Ciencias Naturales (Natural Sciences Museum), Nuevos Ministerios, Santiago Bernabéu, C.S.I. Científicas, Museo Lázaro Galdiano, Serrano, Museo Arqueológico (archaeological museum), Puerta de Alcalá, Alcalá, Puerta del Sol, Plaza de las Cortes y Plaza Neptuno.
In the guided tour in Madrid, you will know the history and culture of the Spanish capital in hand with a professional guide, but it is more important to know that this guide will be also a resident of Madrid and a lover of this city. He will make you feel his passion for this wonderful city which is filled of curiosities and culture in every sense. This walking tour takes approximately 2 hours.
The typical tapas tasting of Madrid is, without doubt, an experience to attend hangry since you will taste the best and unique tapas of the Spanish capital, in the same way as the people from Madrid. You could choose 4 tapas among these 5 ones:
– Cocido madrileño (Madrilenian stew)
– Calamares (squid)
– Ensaladilla a la Madrileña (typical salad from Madrid)
– Tortilla de Patatas (Potatoes omelette)
– Soldadito de Pavía (cod dish)
In addition to these unforgettable experiences, you will get 5% discount in every Inyoit experience to keep enjoying your trips as a resident more.
How does it work?
When booking the Inyoit Card you must choose and click on the day you want to start using it. That day will be when you will have to go to the guided tour. From that moment, you can use it whenever you want. There is no order to follow in the other experiences, you simply have to respect the schedules of each activity, but you can do them at your own pace.
Guided tour with a local. It is the first experience, the route starts at 10:00h.
Typical Tapas Tasting. You can go whenever you want as long as you respect the following schedule:
– Mondays to Saturday: 12:30h – 00:00h
– Sundays: 12:30h – 17:00h
Bus Hop on/Hop off.
– Months from March to October – Mondays to Sundays: 9:00h – 22:00h
– Months from November to February – Mondays to Sundays: 10:00h – 18:00h
The buses run, depending on the season, between each 7 and 15 minutes and each bus route takes approximately 80 minutes.
The meeting points of each experience will be sent in the email confirmation.
Departure timeSchedules depend on each experience. The description shows the schedules of each experience.
CompulsoryIt is necessary to take the ticket printed or on the mobile phone
Included24h customer service
- Guided tour: English, Español.
- Panoramic bus: English, Spanish, Catalan, Galician, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Chinese, Arabic and Japanese.
- Tapas tasting: English, Español.
- Accessibility: No.
- Reservation policy: Activity without minimum booking time, you could book whenever you want.
- Cancellations: Free cancellation up to 96 hours before the activity starts. If you cancel under this time, you will not be refunded. To cancel, modify or ask any question about your reservation, click in this link