Las Ventas Tour
In this experience, you could know fully this arena and its history, visit the Bullfighting Museum of Madrid, enjoy one of the virtual reality points and feel as a bullfighter with the Game of Virtual Bullfighting. Will you miss it?
Would you like to visit the best Plaza de Toros in the world? With this experience called Las Ventas Tour, you could know and take you deeper in the world of toreo (bullfighting).
La Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas was declared historical and artistic Heritage in 1994 and is considered as La Catedral del Toreo (The Bullfighting’s Cathedral/Temple). Watch a bullfight in one of the most important arena of the world is without doubt a show. An arena with a strict public and that is why getting out of the big door is the greatest reward.
In this experience, you could know fully this Arena and its history, visit the bull-fighting museum of Madrid and enjoy some virtual stands in which you could feel as a bullfighter with the game of virtual bullfighting.
The bull-fighting museum of Madrid offers a vision of the bullfighting history in Spain. In the large collection of this museum, you will not only find clothes of bullfighters or utensils of this tradition but also you could find engraving about the tauromachy made by one of the best ones, Francisco de Goya.
The San Isidro Fair is the biggest event celebrated in this arena, and that is why you could enjoy one of the points of virtual reality in which it is recreated in 360 degrees some parts of this famous event, for example the entry of the public into the arena, moment of the bullfight and also when the bullfighters go out on the shoulders of other ones.
In addition, you could feel as a real bullfighter with the Game of Virtual Bullfighting, an innovate game, which is unique in the world and in which you could fight with a bull in the Plaza de Toros Las Ventas.
- Ticket for Las Ventas Tour + Audio guide
- Virtual Bullfighting
- Virtual Reality of San Isidro Fair 360 degrees
- Ticket for the Bullfighting Museum in Madrid + Audio guide
- Food, drinks and other services not specified above.
Departure pointPlaza de Toros Las Ventas
Departure timeJune to August: 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. // September to May: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. // On bullfighting days: 11:00 a.m.
End time1,5 hours from the start approximately
CompulsoryIt is necessary to take the ticket printed or on the mobile phone
Included24h customer service
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, German, Chinese and Russian.
- Accessibility: Yes.
- Reservation policy: Activity without minimum booking time, you could book whenever you want.
- Cancellations: Free cancellation up to 96 hours before the activity starts. If you cancel under this time, you will not be refunded. To cancel, modify or ask any question about your reservation, click in this link