Paella showcooking Rooftop in Seville
In this cooking workshop you can learn how to cook a traditional Paella by the hand of a professional chef and enjoy the best panoramic views of Seville.
Would you like to learn how to cook an authentic paella in the heart of Seville?
In this experience you will not only learn how to cook a Paella but you will also be able to enjoy the unique and panoramic views of Seville.
What is this experience?
For starters, you will be briefly explained the origin of one of the most internationally known Spanish dishes, La Paella. You will know why each of its ingredients, origin, history and evolution of this Mediterranean dish are used.
Together with a professional chef you will cook this traditional dish to accompany the paella, you will elaborate a typical Spanish drink very refreshing, the sangria.
After cooking, you can taste your own elaborations and all this enjoying the best views of the city
- Tasting of olives, cheese, ham and Iberian chacina
- Experience cooking a classic and traditional paella of seafood or vegetables
- Preparation of Spanish Potato Tortilla (if tomorrow’s shift is chosen
- Learn to make a real sangria
- Unlimited drink (beer, wine, soft drinks and water)
- Morning shift: Learn how to cook a paella and a Spanish potato omelette – 42€
- Afternoon shift: Learn how to cook a paella – 45€
Departure pointNear the "La maestranza" bullring. The exact location is specified in the confirmation email of the purchase
Departure timeThe hours depends on the day of the experience
End time2,5 hours from the start
CompulsoryIt is necessary to take the ticket printed or on the mobile phone
Included24h customer service
- Languages: Spanish, English.
- Accessibility: Yes.
- Reservation policy: Book 4 hours before the activity starts.
- Cancellations: Free cancellation up to 96 hours before the activity starts. If you cancel under this time, you will not be refunded. To cancel, modify or ask any question about your reservation, click in this link