Visit Madrid riding the known city Tour HOP ON/HOP OFF
If you want to visit Madrid at your pace, the panoramic Madrid City Tour bus is your best option! You could tour the city riding a comfortable bus and learn about the history of monuments thanks to its audio guide!
Would you like to visit Madrid riding a panoramic bus? With this experience you could visit the Spanish capital from the top of a double-decker bus a and always at your pace, with the hop on hop off Madrid, you could get on and get off during the whole day all the times you want with the same ticket.
In addition, thanks to the audio system by headphones which is available in 14 different languages, you will not miss any information about the monuments that you will see during the tour.
Languages available are: Castilian Spanish, Catalan, Galician, Basque, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Chinese, Arabian and Japanese.
With this experience you will get a guided-map with every stop of each bus route, as well as coupon book to get discounts in some establishment of the Spanish capital.
The buses run, depending on the season, between each 7 and 15 minutes and each bus route takes approximately 80 minutes.
Route nº 1 (blue colour):
Museo del Prado, Puerta de Alcalá, Barrio de Salamanca, Plaza de Colón, Plaza de Cibeles, Gran Vía, Plaza de España, Templo de Debod, Royal Theatre, Royal Palace, Puerta de Toledo, San Francisco El Grande, Catedral Almudena, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol, Círculo Bellas Artes, Museo Thyssen, Museo Reina Sofía, Jardín Botánico (Botanical Garden) y Museo del Prado.
Route nº 2 (green colour):
Plaza Neptuno, Plaza de Cibeles, Plaza de Colón, Museo Esculturas, Museo de Ciencias Naturales (Natural Sciences Museum), Nuevos Ministerios, Santiago Bernabéu, C.S.I. Científicas, Museo Lázaro Galdiano, Serrano, Museo Arqueológico (archaeological museum), Puerta de Alcalá, Alcalá, Puerta del Sol, Plaza de las Cortes y Plaza Neptuno.
- Open-topped double-decker and air-conditioned buses with a sliding roof
- Multilingual digital audio system
- Descriptive guide of stops and a coupon discount books.
- Food, drinks and other services NOT specified above.
Departure pointGet up and down at any of the 37 available stops
Departure time9:00/22:00 (Mar-Oct) y 10:00/18:00 (Nov-Feb). Every 7/15 minutes depending on the stop
End timeDuration of 80 minutes (Route 1) and 65 minutes (Route 2)
CompulsoryIt is necessary to take the ticket printed or on the mobile phone
IncludedTransport24h customer service
- Languages: English, Spanish, Catalan, Galician, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Chinese, Arabic and Japanese.
- Accessibility: Yes.
- Reservation policy: Activity without minimum booking time, you could book whenever you want.
- Cancellations: Free cancellation up to 96 hours before the activity starts. If you cancel under this time, you will not be refunded. To cancel, modify or ask any question about your reservation, click in this link