Itálica Guided Tour
In this experience you can enjoy an excursion to one of the best preserved Roman cities outside the Italian territory. Includes a visit to a beautiful monastery and wine tasting!
In this Itálica Guided Tour you can visit the first Roman city built in Hispania and the first one outside Italy in 206 B.C.
Just 20 minutes from Seville you can get to know the little Rome. Accompanied by an expert guide you can discover all the history and culture offered by this archaeological enclave. From amazing mosaics, ancient hot springs to the famous amphitheater, because who doesn’t know the typical gladiator fights? This amphitheater is currently one of the largest in the world with a capacity of 25.000 spectators. A curiosity that we anticipate of the many that this place will offer you is that this small Roman city has been a stage of the popular series Game of Thrones. In addition to all this, it Roman theatre is undoubtedly one of the best preserved in Europe, you can still see theatre performances.
After this Roman visit, you will get to know a monastery, an ancient medieval fortress that hides great treasures of the Mudejar, Gothic and Baroque period.
To end this guided tour, you can enjoy a wine tasting in a traditional Sevillian winery a just few kilometers away.
- Round trip to Itálica by bus from Seville
- Ticket Entrance to the Roman city of Itálica
- Ticket Entrance to the Monastery
- Wine tasting
- Expert guide
Pick up point places and times:
At the time of the reservation you need to provide which of the following places you desire to be your pick up point.
- Trajano Street, 6. Time: 9:30h
- Hotel Don Paco, in Plaza Padre Jerónimo de Córdoba, 4. Time: 9:35h
- Parking de Cano y Cueto in Cano y Cueto Street. Time: 9:45h
- Torre del Oro in Paseo de Cristóbal Colón. Time: 10:00h
Departure pointYou can choose one of the 4 locations that are detailed in the description
Departure timeThe activity starts at 10:00 am
End time4 hours from the start
CompulsoryIt is necessary to take the ticket printed or on the mobile phone
IncludedTransport24h customer service
- Languages: Spanish.
- Accessibility: No.
- Reservation policy: Book 24 hours before the activity starts.
- Cancellations: Free cancellation up to 96 hours before the activity starts. If you cancel under this time, you will not be refunded. To cancel, modify or ask any question about your reservation, click in this link