Guided tour to visit the Alcazar, the Cathedral and the Giralda of Seville
In this guided tour of the most emblematic monuments of Seville you will be able to know all about the buildings declared World Heritage by UNESCO.
In this guided tour through the main monuments of Seville you will get to know the Cathedral, the Alcazar and the Giralda.
The route will begin with the entrance to the Reales Alcázares as well as its wonderful gardens. You will discover an historical artistic complex worth to see. Afterwards, you will visit the largest Gothic Cathedral in the world which posses beautiful jewels inside, curiosities and even the tomb of Christopher Columbus. Finally you can enjoy spectacular views from the top of the Giralda, the imposing symbol of Seville. During the route you will go over some of the corners of the picturesque neighbohood of Santa Cruz.
- All ticket entrance to the monuments
- Professional expert guide
Do not hesitate to enjoy a unique experience surrounded by monuments declared World Heritage by UNESCO.
Departure pointNear the Sevilla cathedral. The exact location is specified in the confirmation email of the purchase
Departure timeThe activity starts at 11:00 am
End time3 hours from the start
CompulsoryIt is necessary to take the ticket printed or on the mobile phone
Included24h customer service
- Languages: Spanish, English.
- Accessibility: No.
- Reservation policy: Book 24 hours before the activity starts.
- Cancellations: Free cancellation up to 96 hours before the activity starts. If you cancel under this time, you will not be refunded. To cancel, modify or ask any question about your reservation, click in this link