Guided visit in the Palacio Real in Madrid, without queues!
Discover and enjoy the Royal Palace of Madrid, one of the best preserved in Europe. Without queues and with a professional guided visit!
In this guided visit in the Royal Palace of Madrid you will discover in hand with an expert everything that hides the biggest Royal Palace of Western Europe.
You will have access to the whole Palace, you will visit los Apartamentos Reales Privados (the private royal residences), el Salón de los Espejos (The Hall of Mirrors), la Sala del Trono (The throne room), el Salón de los Banquetes (the banquet room) including the artistic beauty that this Palace has inside such as old clocks, work of art painted by famous master like Goya and Velázquez, amazing tapestries, and much more that you cannot miss.
In this experience, you will discover the history as well as everything that is after the Spanish Royal Family.
- Tickets for the Royal Palace without queues
- Bilingual official guide
- Food and drinks
- Pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Please arrive 15 minutes in advance to the meeting point before the start of the tour.
Departure pointNear the Plaza de Isabel II. The exact location is specified in the confirmation email of the purchase
Departure timeThe activity starts at 9:00 am
End time2 hours from the start
CompulsoryIt is necessary to take the ticket printed or on the mobile phone
Included24h customer service
- Languages: Spanish, English.
- Accessibility: Yes.
- Reservation policy: Activity without minimum booking time, you could book whenever you want.
- Cancellations: Free cancellation up to 96 hours before the activity starts. If you cancel under this time, you will not be refunded. To cancel, modify or ask any question about your reservation, click in this link