Visit Madrid with the famous TAPAS BUS
Madrid tapas bus is undoubtedly a unique experience; in which you could visit Madrid riding a bus while you taste local tapas.
With this experience you could visit Madrid as you taste a selection of typical Spanish tapas. To not get distracted tasting the delicious tapas, there will be a guide who will explain you the history of the most emblematic monuments of the Spanish capital
The tapas menu is composed of of several typical Spanish tapas that will vary according to the season of the year.
- Panoramic guided visit in a comfortable and modern bus in Madrid
- Tapas tasting with a drink during the tour
- Bilingual Guide (Spanish-English)
- Extensive opening hours for the costumer
- Food or drink DO NOT mention above in the list or in the description
- Pick up or transfer to the hotel
Take into account that the itinerary can be modified due to events or celebrations made in the city (cultural, sport or official events) or due to constructions in the street.
Departure pointNear the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium or the Templo de Debod. The exact location is specified in the confirmation email of the purchase
Departure timeNear the Templo de Debod: 10:30am 12:00pm 13:30pm 16:00pm 17:30pm // Near the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium: 11:00am 12:30pm 16:30pm 18:00pm
End time1,5 hours from the start
CompulsoryIt is necessary to take the ticket printed or on the mobile phone
IncludedTransport24h customer service
- Languages: Spanish, English.
- Accessibility: Yes.
- Reservation policy: Activity without minimum booking time, you could book whenever you want.
- Cancellations: Free cancellation up to 96 hours before the activity starts. If you cancel under this time, you will not be refunded. To cancel, modify or ask any question about your reservation, click in this link