Visit a Bull Ranch in Seville
In this experience you can enjoy a visit to a cattle ranch in Seville. You will learn from the best professionals all about the Brave Bull.
During this visit to a bull ranch in Seville you can discover everything about the unknown part of the bull brave and all acompanied by lovers and professionals of this world.
Spain is characterized by a striking, complete and varied tourist market, but without a doubt the three main symbols of Spain are:
That is the reason why you can’t miss an experience like this. You will be able to know the real life of the bulls in the country, their care, their food, the facilities, as well as observing from very privileged and unique positions to the bull in its natural habitat. Depending on the season, you will be able to observe in detail the functions and tasks that are carried out in a wild cattle ranch. If you’re lucky you can even see a brave bull born!
You will see a cattle ranch that has maintained for centuries the breeding of the bull bravo.
If you are an amateur, interested or curious to learn more about the bull world, without doubt, this is your experience.
There are several bull ranchs to visit, so the cattle manager will notify you by phone about the one that you will visit. They will assign you a cattle ranch according to the availability of each one. It is always considered a cattle ranch at a maximum radius of 1 hour from Seville.
Duration: 2 hours
- Visit in 4×4 or tow to the inside of the pen to see the different ages, facilities and tent square. They are very didactic and close visits.
- Private Tour: Price 60€/ Children between 4-11 years: 30€ / Children under 4 years: free. Minimum 2 people.
- There are “Open Group” tours options and prices would be 35€, Children 4-11 years 18€ and children under 4 years free.
- An additional private transport service to/from the bull ranch will be available for a price of 60€. The price includes round trip for a maximum of 4 people and the pick up point can be chosen within Seville and will be agreed with the chauffeur once the reservation is made
Departure pointThe livestock farms are located within a maximum radius of 1 hour from the centre of Seville.
Departure timeThe hours depends on the day of the experience
End time2 hours from the start
CompulsoryIt is necessary to take the ticket printed or on the mobile phone
Included24h customer service
- Languages: Spanish.
- Accessibility: No.
- Reservation policy: Book 24 hours before the activity starts.
- Cancellations: Free cancellation up to 96 hours before the activity starts. If you cancel under this time, you will not be refunded. To cancel, modify or ask any question about your reservation, click in this link